Albion® is dedicated to the quality concerns of our customers and we are committed to providing information on items of importance to you. Albion makes the following statements in regards to our products:
- Albion products do not contain:
- All rice flour used in Albion products is US domestic in origin.
- No other proteins listed in the FDA alert are used in Albion products.
- With the exception of L-aspartic and L-lysine HCl, the amino acids used in Albion products are not Chinese in origin. When L-aspartic and L-lysine HCl are sourced from China, they are certified to be melamine free by the manufacturer.
- Our purchasing department contracts with manufacturers and suppliers who can provide products that are IP.
- When IP raw materials are received, IP documentation is received. IP documentation includes a signed certificate of origin. Approved IP raw materials are segregated from non-IP approved raw materials.
- In cases where IP documentation is not available, raw materials are PCR tested for GMO content. This raw material testing is performed annually.
- Identity preserved finished products are packaged and segregated from regular products.
- All documents verifying compliance with these procedures are on file and available for review.
passed through a metal detection system during packaging operations. Due to metal detection interferences, spray dried products containing iron or manganese are passed through a 40 micron screen at the final stage of the production process to remove any metal that may be present. Procedures are in place to ensure the integrity of the screen before and after each batch.